solarraven by pjentoft
The aura or energy field is usually invisible to the physical vision but most people can learn to perceive it in one way or another with practice. The aura is densest close to the body and becomes finer moving away from it . Most human Auras extend from 1 to five feet out around the body. In more spiritually developed individuals it is said that they can extend outward up to 50 feet from the body and even further in some cases. The Aura and energy body has layers and energetic structures and channels and organs within it. Trauma and emotional disturbance can create blocks and other damage in your energy body, if this damage is not repaired and continues to occur over a time then the outward manifestation of this is disease or mental or emotional disruption.The aura is the field of energy that permeates the body and extends out from it from two to five feet in most people some common names for the aura layers from the inner most dense to the outer finer or higher vibration layer are 1. etheric 2. emotional 3. mental 4. causal 5. etheric template 6. intuitive 7. cosmic. these names are by no means complete or definitive and several of the individual layers and the whole system is /are often called the astral body.
There are many more layers of the energy body or aura than the seven most often listed I have been told there are actually 32 and also that there are 89 but I am not in a position to count them. These aura layers are not segregated in the way the use of the word layer might seem to imply. Each layer of the aura interpenetrates the others and begins at our center. The vibration of each level becomes finer and higher as we go from the inside out. The aura levels do not correspond directly to the esoteric planes which is a whole other incredibly complex and obscure area of study. While it is true that we are only part of a vast interconnected energy universe we will focus on the individual human aura now. Plants and animals and even inanimate objects also have auras but they differ in structure in varying degrees from the Human aura at least as we can perceive them.
There has been considerable confusion and variation about the names given each of the seven most well known aura levels. These descriptions are of common ways the aura is perceived but are by no means the only or definitive description. When trying to see the aura, please remember that this is subtle energy and is not a light show. While aura viewing is not a strong ability of mine I discovered that I had been seeing them fairly often but had been dismissing them as optical effects or heat waves and such, though I am better able to feel the energy layers than to see them. The aura changes constantly it may have a predominant color in the emotional and causal layers. The way the aura is perceived can vary greatly from person to person so remarks about the layers are based on a general consensus but are by no means absolute. Size also varies greatly largely depending on the energy level of the person and the way they use that particular part of themselves. Stress, trauma and emotional pain can show as distortions and blocks in the aura long before they manifest as illness in the physical plane.
Each layer is related to the chakra of the same number.
From the inside outward from the body or nearest the physical skin though all layers also penetrate the body.
1. Etheric: lower astral, root chakra, a bluish or grayish layer that extends an inch or two out from the body most associated with the physical body is the easiest to see . some people are able to see the etheric outlines of the internal organs . Some people see a light blue on dark blue grid. Survival issues, the physical body function and physical sensation of pain, pleasure, automatic functions etc.
2. Emotional: Sacral Chakra, the emotional aspects of our lives and being. soft many colored clouds of light visible from one to six inches out this is the layer most often described by aura readers it will show dark spots or cloudy area and stagnant areas where
emotional blocks and pain exist .
3. Mental: golden grid ,Solar Plexus Chakra, the mental body reflects the thought processes ,linear thinking. Personal power.
These three bodies are the lower astral and together are said to make up the personality . These are said to begin to be created at conception and dissolve at death.
4. Causal: Higher Astral, buddic ,Heart chakra many colored clouds ,associated with the heart and love . this connects the lower three level with the higher three virtually all
healing energy comes through this layer it is the layer of love both specific and universal, and the first of the spiritual layers.
5. Atmic: (Etheric template) bliss, throat chakra, the higher aspects of the will more connection with the divine will, speech and communication, listening, taking responsibility for ones own actions seen by some as a blue grid light ball around the body extending about 2 and a half feet out from the body. it has been very rare for people to be really aware of this layer but when balanced and active it can promote a bliss and a feeling of being moved by the divine. It is becoming more open in people at this time. power of word, manifesting.
6. Intuitive: (monadic) ketheric template, Brow chakra, multicolored threads of light, spiritual communication Divine Love nurturing awareness of oneself as an aspect of what is called, By some, God, Love of all life and union with the all.
7. Cosmic: universal, ketheric ball of golden or white light threads, Crown chakra, Higher mind, connection with the divine and spiritual information and the integration of the spiritual and physical aspects of being.
ENERGY BODY INDEX
The Energy Body The Aura Seeing Auras Aura color and healing Aura What You See Reading theLayers Aura Tune Up Aura Cords Aka Cords Grounding & Centering Channel Building Meridians The Ao Auras & Dark energy Chakra
Empowerment Workshops by Peggy Jentoft
ENERGY WORK & SPIRITUAL HEALING
energy work and wisdom of Hawaii
ANGELS EMPOWERMENTS & WORKSHOPS
energy work attunements
NATURE CENTERED SPIRITUALITY
COLOR HEALING REIKI
universal energy healing
MANDALA & ART
MEDITATION PRACTICAL SKILLS
for mystics and muggles
DigitalScrapbooking EXPLORERS NOTES,
OPINIONS, THEORIES,rants etc.
TO SEE YOUR
SPIRITUAL MASTER, LOOK IN YOUR MIRROR.
PJs PAINTSHOPPRO STUFF memorials About PJ CHARITY LINKS © Copyright Peggy Jentoft
2006, all rights reserved
LINKS SHOP dont really have a shop